Monday, May 23, 2011

Working at the CMC

I have to start with explaining how much I really like my new job, I mean I work in a museum and my co-workers are hilarious. My office overlooks a train yard and fairly often our part of the building will shake when a train rumbles through. Our office discussions usually revolve around current events, or grown up things like new tires on cars and pluses and minuses of children. (All with a humorous end). My co-workers and incredibly laid back and fun to be around and very good teachers. My day began in the always dreaded HR office filing out paperwork, but it was actually awesome cause my HR rep was completely chill and fun to chat with. Back to grind, phone calls and paperwork!

Lunch at my desk- Awesome lunched packed my my amazing wife to be! I had an amazing man sized sandwich (2 inches of lunch meat +) duh. Pretentious Voss water, actually filled with tap water... Homemade chex mix, quite tasty. Carrots and (Hidden Valley) ranch dressing and for desert a peanut butter snickers! 

Funny Video of the Day! Representative of Kate and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment