Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mad Max w/ Eotech

 So now that I have completed my optics kit for my AR I feel that it is now okay for apocalypse to occur. Previously I was concerned that my optics would not yield positive results. I will say that Eotech while pricey is the most accurate and reliable optics I have ever used and researched. The bundle I have consists of two pieces with work in tandem to create a CQB (Close Quarters Combat) option and with the click of a button switches back to long range target aquisition and elimination. Part 1 the red dot sight (Eotech Model 512)
EOTECH MODEL 512 (Part 1)

This is what the rig looks like in CQB mode on the top of an AR-15 with Picantanny rail system.
EOTECH 512 with the Gen 2 3x Magnifier 
-Complete combo off the rifle rails-


No comments:

Post a Comment