Monday, June 27, 2011

Unconditional Love

I have a horrible confession to make and that is that certain foods wreck my insides. For instance, yesterday I was trying to be a good fiance by eating left overs out of the fridge. Well in my crusade against left overs I came up against about of pound of delicious maple cured baked beans. I devoured them with extreme prejudice without forethought of the consequences. Hours later my tummy started a rumbling and I began to feel some pressure. I have now been suffering for hours with the worst gas I have every had PERIOD. I mean I have had bad gas before, but I seriously thought I may die. I kept running to the bathroom and outside trying to save my soon to be wife from a painful biological weapon grade death. She claimed with great zest that she still loves me anyway. A woman that can handle that proves her Unconditional Love for me cause I could hardly stand myself last night.


Moral of the story is take a handful of beano before nomming a pound of beans. Or people will end up like this cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment