Monday, June 27, 2011

Don't interrupt me please

Previously I had mentioned that few things irritate me beyond all belief. Liberals, Obama, the state of Illinois and people who freaking interrupt me when I am trying to help them. I understand that when people are excited or have questions about something they want to talk, but when you ask someone a question to which you do not know the answer shut the f*&$ up when you want a response. I had someone today ask me a question and then cut me off 5 times in the span of me responding with one sentence. If you already know the answer then why speak to me?

Speaking of awesome conversations today I had a lady call me and request a stuffed eagle for a church ceremony. First off, what kind of church needs a stuffed eagle? Second, wth are they doing with it?

My response was, "Wait a sec ma'am I am going to transfer you to our stuffed eagle dept."

This is just one of many outstanding examples of comical calls I get from day to day! More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment